Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

Hi depressed,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I hope you find our community to be supportive and compassionate. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. You're not alone, and we truly understand the aftermath of such trauma. Take care, and welcome! :):hug:

Depressed,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the circumstances that brought you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. You can never have too much support and encouragement and I'm sre that you will find plenty of both here. Take your time and look around and I'm sure that you will be finding comfort in no time. Take good care of yourself ok and I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::luck::hug::luck::hug::luck:

Hi depressed and welcome to AS

We're glad that you've joined this sight as well. I hope that you settle in soon, feel comfortable here and that we'll be able to be some help for you.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

hi depressed

i am glad that you found a site that can help with what you are going through, i am new too and so far i have learned alot and it has helped aloyt. best wishes

hi depressed and welcome to AS!

Hello and Welcome to AfterSilence :hug:

I am also glad that you came across this site and I look forward to having you here at AS, and I hope that you get the support you need here for your healing journey at AS. This is such a supportive place :)