Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

I tell you what, hang around and make friends and i think you will want to be here. there's no pressure to start talking.

remember you are loved and supported no matter what.... even if you just want to talk about the weather! :rain:

the PM they are talking about is private messaging. you can send a private message through anyone's profile. if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. we are all here for each other!

DON'T feel pressured. that's most important.

We are glad you're here!

write me anytime you want! :butterfly::tealribbon::purpleribbon: :purpleribbon: :tealribbon::butterfly::friends2: :friends2: :friends2:

Hi ascension,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I can understand not being sure if you want to be here, as I'm sure we've all pondered that. But I hope you find our community to be supportive, and helpful in your healing. Take your time, and have a look around. There are lighter topics toward the bottom of the forum if you find the more serious topics overwhelming.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Take care, and I'll see you around the site. :hug::)

Hi ascension and welcome to AS

I'm sure, beneath your apprehension etc, you do want to be here, not necessarily as an enjoyable thing but to fulfill a need that you have. Being here made a massive difference to me and my life so I hope it will do the same for you.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle