Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi. I'm New Too.

It only took me a decade to find a support forum like this. I guess it's better late than never, right? I'm coming up on the anniversary day of when *it* happened. I'm not sure why it bothers me this year more than every other year. :533:

Glad to be here. And sorry that the rest of you are.

myfriend,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the circumstances that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around and I'm sure that you will be feeling at home in no time. There are so many amazing and supportive people here and I am confident that you will find everything you are looking for.

:supportu:

Take good care of yourself and I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi MyFriend,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I hope you find our community to be supportive and gentle, especially as you cope with your anniversary. Feel free to post about how you're feeling, and know that you're not alone. While I hate the reasons we are all here, I'm glad that none of us have to heal alone. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me. Take care, and I'll see you around the site. :hug::)

Hi, this is my first post and quite frankly I'm a little scared to be here. but I do want help getting better and talking to people who understand what I've been through, so I will see how this turns out. Good luck to everyone on their own journeys.

Hey peaceTHRUmusic,

Welcome to AfterSilence :)

I am glad that you have come here, and I will send you a PM in just a second, I hope that you like being here at AS, and I hope you find it healing :flowers:

:)

John