Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi, I am so happy to have found all of you and I hope that I can get to know you all. I've read some of the posts and I find that all of you are just amazing and supportive. It is hard to say how many times you are abused in different relationships because I don't know how a relationship should really develop. I only hope I can learn. Thank-you for having me here.

:hug:

lola53,

:aswelcomesu:

I am sorry for the circumstances that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here. I know that you will be feeling at home in no time. Just take your time and look around and I'm sure that you will be feeling comfortable and like you are among friends. I care and I hope to see you around the boards.

:supportu:

Take good care of yourself.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi lola,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I also look forward to getting to know you, and hope you find our community to be helpful and informative as well. If you have any questions, feel free to message me, and I'll get back to you within a day. Take gentle care, and I'll see you around the site. :hug::)

Hey Lola,

Welcome to AfterSilence :)

We are glad to have you here, I am sorry for the abuse that you have experienced in relationships and the effect this has had on your ability to have relationships now, please know that you didn't deserve what happened, and you can heal from what happened and be able to hold a health relationship in the future :)

I'm glad you are making AS a part of your healing process, and I look forward to seeing you here :)

Take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :bighug: