Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

welcome to as! its good to see you have some. dont worry about it you will open up when you are ready we all were the same way. i hope you find what you are looking for here! this is like a family and the support adn love and care is awesoem! enjoy!

Hi there, it is great to meet you. I'm new too and you and I both have several things in common,I see.

Hi there,

I'm new here too, and just about for the same reasons. I wish you the best of luck in finding what you need here. It looks like a good place to be.

Hi TiaNees,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. Take your time in sharing your story, as it's completely optional, and per your comfort. I hope you find our community to be helpful and supportive, as I have. I'm sorry for what you've had to endure, but glad you're here to work on your healing. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Take care, and see you around the site. :):hug:

TiaNees,

:aswelcomesu:

I am sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. I am sure that you will find all that you are looking for. Take your time and look around and I'm sure that you will be feeling at home in no time. I hope to see you around the boards.

:supportu:

Take good care of yourself.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: