New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

New

Welcome to AS.

I think that you have found a wonderful place for healing and support. We welcome you here with open arms and hearts. It is a very supportive group of survivors.

:flowers:

Hi Martinez,

I just wanted to say welcome to AS!! I am sorry that you have a reason to be here but I am glad that you have found AS and I hope that you feel at home in no time. This is a supportive place with many that understand what you have been through and can support you and help you through what you are dealing with. I hope to see you around the boards.

hi and welcome!! :flowers:

i'm so glad that you are here with us. you have found an awesome place to help you on your healing journey. everyone here is very supportive and loving. i have learned and healed so much just from being here. please let me know if there is anything i can do for you. i look forward to getting to know you very soon. :hug:

Jill

Hi Martinez and welcome to AS! I hope you find the support you need here :)

Hey martinez,

Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon:

I am glad that you are coming here to AS with the outlook of Healing, please know you can heal, and even though it is a long journey, it is certainly something you can do and I look forward to seeing you here at AS while you do heal :flowers:

John :hug: