Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

Welcome to AS.

I think that you have found a wonderful place for healing and support. We welcome you here with open arms and hearts. It is a very supportive group of survivors.

:flowers:

Hi Martinez,

I just wanted to say welcome to AS!! I am sorry that you have a reason to be here but I am glad that you have found AS and I hope that you feel at home in no time. This is a supportive place with many that understand what you have been through and can support you and help you through what you are dealing with. I hope to see you around the boards.

hi and welcome!! :flowers:

i'm so glad that you are here with us. you have found an awesome place to help you on your healing journey. everyone here is very supportive and loving. i have learned and healed so much just from being here. please let me know if there is anything i can do for you. i look forward to getting to know you very soon. :hug:

Jill

Hi Martinez and welcome to AS! I hope you find the support you need here :)

Hey martinez,

Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon:

I am glad that you are coming here to AS with the outlook of Healing, please know you can heal, and even though it is a long journey, it is certainly something you can do and I look forward to seeing you here at AS while you do heal :flowers:

John :hug: