Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm A New Member!

heya all, i'm not to sure what to say, my name is Emma and i'm 19.

I find life noadays very lonely maybe because of lack of trust or that people dont understand me i'm not sure.

Not sure what else to write sorry

x

hey I'm new too. so welcome!

do you want add me to your friends list and then maybe we both won't feel as lonely... not that I'm expecting it to actually fix anything but you know nice sentiment and all couldn't hurt

Hi Emma,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I hope you find it to be helpful and supportive, as you work on your healing. There's no pressure to share anything about yourself that leaves you feeling uncomfortable, so feel free to go at your own pace. Have a look around, and know that you're welcome. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me. Take care, and see you around the site. :hug::)

Hi Emma,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I hope you find it to be helpful and supportive, as you work on your healing. There's no pressure to share anything about yourself that leaves you feeling uncomfortable, so feel free to go at your own pace. Have a look around, and know that you're welcome. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me. Take care, and see you around the site. :hug::)

hello im new and ive never used a computer b4 or been in a chat rm

:533:

hi emma! welcome to AS :)

Hi Emma and welcome to AS

Its ok to have just written what you have, you've done really well. I hope that the members of AS can help alleviate some of that loneliness and help you to feel less alone and more understood.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle