Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm New

Hi Juli,

Welcome to After Silence! I'm glad you've joined, and hope you find our community to be supportive and compassionate, as I have. I'm sorry for what you've endured, but glad you're here to work on your healing among others who truly understand. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Take care, and I'll see you around the site. :hug::)

Hi, you don't have to do anything at all if you don't want to. Some people post their story early, some wait until they feel comfortable. Don't worry about it.

:aswelcomesu::yahoo:

Hey Julia, :)

It is wonderful to meet you, I am John :).... and you did the right thing creating a new topic by the way :)

It is awesome to have you here at AfterSilence :hug: I am so glad to have you here, we are always thrilled when we get new members, because it means someone else is reaching out and healing from the experiences which they have had, and please know I am very sorry for what bring you here, however I am happy you are here and on your healng journey as part of the AS community :flower:

I look forward to see you here, and please feel free to PM me anytime :)

welcome to AS juli :)