Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Reaching Out Can Be Hard...

I am new to this site. I was relieved when I found it. I hope that by reaching out to others, I can gradually start my healing process that I have waited so long for and in the process help others with theirs. I have a lot of things I need to work out within myself, as it is affecting my 9 1/2 yr marraige because I have never dealt with past issues. I want to start my journey to recovery, and I believe my marraige will be stronger once I get their.

and, I am married. Have 2 beautiful children. I love to hang with my kiddos, cook, bake, scrapbook, and read. I am happy to get to know all of you.

Welcome, caremar! :flowers:

I just joined today, also, and I really love it. Please PM me if you ever need to chat.

Blessings to you in your journey of healing!

:hug:

Welcome to AfterSilence caremar :tealribbon:

I am glad that you have come to our online community of AfterSilence :hug: I am glad that you have reached out here and are wishing to travel your healing journey as a part of our community, you are very welcome here, and what you have said in your first post represents very much what we are about here at AS, healing together :hug:

I look forward to getting to know you more soon and I hope that I can be of assistance in your healing process, I look forward to getting to know you better soon, and please feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

Take gentle care :flowers:

I am new to this site. I was relieved when I found it. I hope that by reaching out to others, I can gradually start my healing process that I have waited so long for and in the process help others with theirs. I have a lot of things I need to work out within myself, as it is affecting my 9 1/2 yr marraige because I have never dealt with past issues. I want to start my journey to recovery, and I believe my marraige will be stronger once I get their.

and, I am married. Have 2 beautiful children. I love to hang with my kiddos, cook, bake, scrapbook, and read. I am happy to get to know all of you.

Wow, I have been married for 8 1/2 years, I hope that we can get to know each other, it seems that we injoy the same things. I hope that you find the support you are looking for here. I am new here too, it has helped me already to have a place to speak out and have so many behind me that are suporting.

Welcome to AS! :)

Hello. I am new too. Bit scared about all this and wondering if I am doing this right... or doing the right thing! :unsure: but I am here now even though I didn't know how to post my own bit or reply to to others.... :533: So tired as have not been sleeping well of late.. lots of old memories creeping back so hope this will help... so if I am not posting right someone let me know! :blink: thanks...