Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

Hi

Just thought id post a message and introduce myself a bit. I'm a survivor of abuse as a child and adult. I've been struggling a lot lately with it all. I feel like its time that i got my life back and not that the people who abused me win. I'm here for support and hope i will in turn be able to offer support to others. I look forward to getting to know you all.

dear friend let me first start off by saying " WELCOME "

i am glad that you have come here and that you are willing to take control of your life again. it is a difficult thing to do and say so if you get discouraged please dont think you have fallen for we all do and it takes a little while to get up so dont feel like a failure. i too suffer from csa ( childhood sexual assault) and i am still facing the possibility every day. i hope that you find what you are looking for here. if you ever need someone to talk to email me or pm me for i always answer and i always check my mail at least 2 or 3 times a day. i will discuss anything you want to talk about. i hope you are doing well and that this post finds you in good spirits!

rescuer

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I know that I have found the strength to face another day many times through the words and presence of those dear ones who make this site a true "community." I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

Hi Iamnobody and welcome to AS

First of all, I hope you will begin to realise that you aren't nobody here, you are somebody and everyone here matters to the other members. I hope that with the help and support of people here, you will regain your life.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

hi and welcome,

I have not been a member for long but have found so much support. i hope you do too.

looking forward to getting to know you better

Maddie X

Hi

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Its so good to know that i'm not alone and that other people understand and care. Ive been looking around and just need to find the courage to post in some of the other forums and get to know people from here.

Hi, welcome to AS. I'm sorry for what brought you here, but I hope you find us to be safe and supportive. :hug:

lol welcome to AS nobody, I am glad you are here, we seem to have something more than a terrible past that connects us. As you see by my name, maybe we were both looking for a friend, someone to lean on. Anyways, good friend's or not I am very glad you found our safe place, and look forward to hearing from you on the posts or in PM. Again, welcome to AS.

:supportu::notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu: