Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

hey,

Well, I am sorry to hear that, don't be afraid so much. Life is so short and even when we deal with certain things, sometimes we have reason to be afraid, but dont let it take you down.

I.

Welcome shattered. You having the courage to post here was very brave of you.

Take your time, read around. I think you'll find you are not alone.

:youcanheal::hug:

A.S. is here for you.

Hi shattered and welcome to AS. We understand how you feel. I am sure that you will find a lot of suport here. I know I did.

Take care,

Kaylee

Hello Shattered, and welcome. I am very glad that you had the courage to come here. I like you am scared, and this is not my first time at the rodeo. :)

Post and share at your leisure, we don't ask much of you. Just be kind to yourself. :throb::youcanheal::notalone:

Take Care

tuliptorn

Edited by tuliptorn

Hello shattered,

Welcome to AS. I am sure you will find lots of support and caring here. I have. When you are feeling scared know we are all here for you.

:notalone:

Maddie X

Hi shattered,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I'm sorry for what you've had to endure, but glad you're here with us, who truly understand. Take your time, and look around the site. There is no pressure to share anything you don't feel comfortable with, and you can go at whatever pace you feel safe with. :)

If you have any questions, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I look forward to seeing you around the site. Take care, and welcome. :hug::)

Welcome Shattered,

I just want to say that it is perfectly fine to feel scared and not know who you can trust, what you have through shatters the very fabrics that trust is built on, however please know that one day you will be able to trust and one day you will be able to heal from what you have experienced, and AfterSilence is here to give you support during that journey :console:

My advise is that you just take your time, and take things here at whatever pace is comfortable for you, we will be here to support you whenever you're ready, there is no rust. We care for you, and you're not alone, we are here when you feel ready :hug:

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime - We're here to help :flowers: