Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Brand New

I'm not really sure how to start this, so I guess I'll just say hello. "Hello." I found this site the other week and hadn't been able to get it off my mind. And even though I don't normally get involved in this sort of thing...I figured if this site kept popping into my thoughts at the most random times, maybe there was a reason.....

Bennett

Hi and welcome.

Just read around and you will find that you are not alone.

Hope ya have a nice day.

Hi Bennett

Welcome to AS.

I am a new member and I find this is such an amazing site. I'm so pleased you decided to join and I hope you find what you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Pax :wave:

Hi Bennet,

I have not been on sites like this in the past or message boards before but when I found this site I was so relieved. I hope you find all the support you need here. I have.

Maddie X

Hi Bennet,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I hope you find our community to be supportive and caring. While you may not consciously know your reasons for being here specifically, I suspect your subconscious may be nudging you to explore? I'm glad you heeded this.

Take your time, and know that there is no pressure to share anything that exceeds your comfort levels. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Take care, and I look forward to seeing you around the site. :hug::)

hi bennett and welcome to AS

Hello Bennett

Welcome here to AS..Im glad you found us and are here with us..We are a wonderful supportive community..

hugs

graice

• 2 weeks later...