Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

You can call me Angel (tis a shortened version of my full first name and it seems kind of fitting here?) and I'm 21. I don't talk much about my past, but I finally opened up to my psychiatrist a few months back. I'm not currently in therapy because my therapist ditched me (long story), but I'll be starting with a new therapist in August when I go to school.

hello!

im fern nice to meet you!!

i hope yuo find all the support you could possible need here, just as i have

good luck

cya around

fern

xx

Hi Angel

Welcome here to AS...We are a wonderful supportive group hon..Im glad you found us and glad your here with us

hugs

graice

Hi Angel,

Welcome to AfterSilence, :tealribbon:

Firstly, I wanted to say that I am truely so sorry for what experiences that have brought you here to AS, please know that what happened wasn't you fault, and you should never had to experiene what you have, however please know I am very glad that you have come here for some healing and support, AS is a wonderful place to come for support and just somewhere that people do understand what you are going through :hug:

I am sorry what happened with you psyciatrist, but I am glad you are starting with a new therapist soon, I can say from my own experiences that if you get a good therapist they can really make a positive difference in your life :hug:

Anyhoo, I glad your here, and I look forward to getting to know you more soon, and I hope that I may help in your healing, please know I am here to help, and feel free to PM me anytime :)

Take gentle care of yourself please,

John

Hi and welcome to AS! Sorry about what happened with your psych. something similar happened to me so i can relate.

hey, well, im sorry to hear that. im sure you've heard that a lot, sorry, it doesn't sometimes make it better but.. if you need anyone to listen to when its rough, ill be an ear. :) hope you have a good day or evening

Hello, welcome to AS. I'm really sorry you've been through so much. I hope you'll find AS to be a very supportive environment for you. :hug::hug:

Hi Angel and welcome to AS

Good luck with starting with a new therapist and I hope you will be able to open up and settle in here soon.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle