Sign in to follow this  
mbee

New Survivor On The Board

Hi everyone,

I'm 27 years old, female and a survivor of sexual abuse from my stepfather when I was 7 years old and he was just entering into a relationship with my mother. I hope to find other people to share my story with here and hopefully reach some sort of peace after all these years.

Thanks,

mbee

hi and welcome to AS! i hope you find the support here that you need.

Hi Mbee

Welcome here to AS..We are a wonderful supportive group who really get and understand the in's and outs and struggles of dealing with the affects of abuse

Im glad you found us and are here with us

hugs

graice

Welcome to AS Mbee :hug:

I am sorry for what your stepfather did, please know it was so wrong, and that you did absolutely nothing wrong, I am sure you will find other people here to share your story with, and to be able to heal with, please know that the people here are so understand and caring, and they have provide much support for myself and I am sure they will provide that same support for you :hug:

Please know that you can and will heal, and now you are part of AS, a community full of survivors, you're not alone, and you're breaking the silence :flowers:

I look forward to getting to know you better soon, please take gentle care and feel free to PM me anytime :)

John

Welcome to AS. My story is exteremley similar to yours, so I can definitely relate to you. I hope that you find AS to be a really supportive and safe place. :hug:

Hello and welcome to AS :luck:

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hello and welcome :flowers:

I hope you find all the support you need here

:hug: