my3sns

New To The Group

Hi my name is Lisa , i am a 40 yr old mom of 3 sons and sadly also a survivor . I have posted a few things here and there , but not yet ready to talk about the things that happened to me . Currently i am in therapy and have been for a number of yrs , but still havent discussed a lot of what i went thru. Now in the last few weeks the therapist is starting to kind of ask me things here and there to break the ice and it has been hitting hard . I am not in a very good place right at the moment to give a lot of support , but in time i sure hope to be able to do that as well . ... my thoughts are such a mess ugh

Hi Lisa,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I hope you find AS to be a gentle, supportive community, in which you can participate however you most feel comfortable. :) I'm glad you're seeing a therapist, and can empathize with feeling pretty low when things get intense. Have you ever considered writing some things down, and then sharing what you've written with your T? I've found that it's a bit easier this way.

If you have any questions, or just need someone to talk to, please feel free to message me. Take care, and welcome. :):hug:

hi and welcome to AS!

Hi Lisa

Welcome here to AS hon....Wow three sons..Thats amazing!! I have one grown son he's 20 and an only child...I hope we can be the support that your looking for and need hon..We are very caring and compassionate..Im glad you found us and that your here

hugs

graice

Welcome to AS :supportu::aswelcomesu:

Hello and welcome to AS :luck: