Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Person

Hi, I'm new here too. I just wanted to say hi, I wish I could say more. But I'm pretty down at the moment and finding it hard to talk to people.

I'll be okay, I just need a bit of time.

Hope everyone is doing okay. : )

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I know that I have found the strength to face another day many times through the words and presence of those dear ones who make this site a true "community." I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

Edited by sisterinsurvival

Hi Cleo

Welcome here to AS....Im so sorry your down hon....Im glad you found us and are here amongst us..Please make yourself to home and know that you matter here and we care about you

hugs

graice

Hi Cleo,

Welcome my new friend!! :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so down and I hope that you start to feel better soon :hug:, and please know that you have plenty of time to say more, there is no rush here at AS, when you are feeling up to it, start to say as much as you are comfortable saying, and we will be here for you :hug:

I'm look forward to having you as part of the AS community, and please feel free to PM me anytime :bighug:

Take gentle care,

John :flowers:

Hi Cleo and welcome to AS

I'm sorry you're finding it so hard to talk at the moment but I really hope that you will be able to look around the boards and feel comfortable, and maybe start opening up a little bit as well. It might well take time, but allow yourself that and don't push yourself.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi, oh I'm okay, trying not to cry. I can't believe this all of you made a point of saying hi, without even knowing if I was ever coming back or what or not even knowing me. That reallymeans alot.

I'm fighting myself that I shouldn't need this, that it's not okay, because I should just be over it and I should be okay by now.

And I am just a mess. I'm okay, just emotional and upset. I wish I could just be okay! I wish I didn't feel like I need somuch support right now. I'm beating myself up about it.

Sorry i don't know what i'm saying. But thanks. I am here.

Edited by Cleo3