Sign in to follow this  
manchester

Just To Say Hello

Hi

this is just to say hello and I really look forward to getting to know everyone, thank you for welcome Vera.

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi and welcome :)

I hope you begin to feel at home here and you feel supported

Good luck :luck::flowers:

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

Hello and welcome to AS :luck:

Hi and welcome :)

I hope you begin to feel at home here and you feel supported

Good luck :luck::flowers:

Hi SaraElizabeth, thank you for your warm welcome and I do hope I begin to feel at home here as well :wink:

hey! and welcome to AS! i hope yuoll be really happy here in our.. well BIG community..

hope to see you around

fern

xx

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

Hi Sisiter in Survival, Thank you very much for the warm welcome and I look forward to getting to know you as well, i do not say much and thank you for offering a listening ear, :flowers:

hey! and welcome to AS! i hope yuoll be really happy here in our.. well BIG community..

hope to see you around

fern

xx

Hi Fernolivia07, Thanks for warm welcome I hope I will be happy her as well :blink:

Hi Vera

Welcome to AS..Im glad you found us and here with us...We are very caring compassionate and supportive..Make yourself at home :)

hugs

graice

Hi manchester and welcome to AS

We really look forward to getting to know you as well. I hope you settle in soon.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi Vera

Welcome to AS..Im glad you found us and here with us...We are very caring compassionate and supportive..Make yourself at home :)

hugs

graice

Hi Graice, sorry have not replied but have been unwell with flu, thank you for welcome and will start now to get involved as feeling better :blush:

Hi manchester and welcome to AS

We really look forward to getting to know you as well. I hope you settle in soon.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi Teazle, sorry so long to get back but have had flu much better now and looking forward to getting to know everyone :hug:

Hi Graice, sorry have not replied but have been unwell with flu, thank you for welcome and will start now to get involved as feeling better :blush:

Hi Manchester :)

I hope your feeling better hon...

hugs to you

graice

Hi Manchester :)

I hope your feeling better hon...

hugs to you

graice

Hi Graice feeling much better now, first time ever had real flu not very nice :cry: