Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newbie On Deck

Hey tuliptorn,

Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon:

I am glad that you have come here, this really is a lovely place to come and to be apart of, and get support for what you have experienced, I'm so sorry for what you have been through it is very wrong, and please know you could never have deserved anything like that, so I am very sorry :console:

Please feel free to make yourself at home here at AS, we are very friendly and we do support our fellow members, I'm glad you have come here to get some healing, and I look forward to getting to know you more soon.

Take gentle care, :flowers:

John

Thank you Sparkle/Tears/Tracey/John/APerson for a warm welcome. This is the second board I've been to. I appreciate any support I can get. I would love to share some too.

tulip

Thank you Sparkle/Tears/Tracey/John/APerson for a warm welcome. This is the second board I've been to. I appreciate any support I can get. I would love to share some too.

tulip

No problems tuliptorn, thankyou for being here :flowers:

Share as much or as little as you feel free doing and know we will be here to support you when you do decide to post :hug:

John :flowers:

:wave: welcome to AS tulip!!

Hi tuliptorn, welcome to AS. I'm really sorry for what brought you to this site, but I hope you'll find it to be very safe and supportive. :bighug:

Hi Tuliptorn and welcome to AS

I hope we can be of help in what you're looking for and your needs from us.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle