Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Im new, scared and just discovering at age 39 my csa via flashbacks.... Having more bad than good days and felt a support system such as this site would help.... feeling very alone :(

Thank you in advance for your understanding and compassion.... mk

Hello and welcome montresor :hi:

I am new here too and scared too...you are not alone anymore!...sorry for all the hardships and turmoil you are going through that brought you here...hope you will find comfort and all the support you need here!

Welcome again and I am looking forward to reading you. :flowers:

Hi mk,

I'm so sorry for the pain that has brought you here, but I'm glad you have found us. This is a wonderful, supportive, safe community, and I hope you find the comfort, understanding and validation you need and deserve.

Stef :flowers:

Hey montresor,

Welcome to AfterSilence :hug:

I am very sorry for what you have been through and the aftermath of what you have experienced which is still affected you, please know that you aren't alone and that there are people here who care about you and who can relate to what you are feeling. I am glad that you have come to AS for the healing this place has to offer, please know that the people here are very kind and always willing to support fellow members, and I hope to get to know you better soon, and I hope that I can help in your healing :hug: :hug:

This place has give myself alot of healing and I am sure if can also do the same for you, Take gentle care and feel free to PM me anytime :)

John :flowers:

Edited by John

Hi montresor and welcome to AS

I'm really sorry that you're having such a tough time but I hope we at AS can give you the support that you need to begin to get through this.

Feel free to PM me anytime

take care of yourself

teazle

:notalone: I know how horrible it can be to have flashbacks like that, and I'm so sorry you're having to experience that pain. Please know that this site is such a wonderful place and we will all help and support you while you work through this, and after that, and always. *hugs*

Montresor,

:aswelcomesu:

I am sorry that you are having the realizations you are having. Just know that :notalone: and there are so many here who can understand the feelings your feeling. Take your time and look around..I'm sure that once you do, you will find out that you are amongst friends who will care for you and support you in anyway they can. I'm sorry for the circumstance that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take good care of yourself and I hope to see you around the boards.

:hug::luck::hug::luck::hug:

Hi hun I just wanted to say welcome! This is definately a supportive and encouraging board! I hope that you find all the support and encouragement you need here! You can heal..and you are taking the steps you need to! Welcome again!! Lots of hugs, if ok!

With Love,

Wishin

Hi hun

Welcome to AS :flowers:!

I'm sorry for what you are going through...

I hope you will feel at home soon!

Best wishes,

Holly :luck: