Due to recent upgrades, After Silence will no longer work on Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari. ×
New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Bonjour! I'm A Newbie

:unsure: Hello to everyone (all of you, SO COURAGEOUS :!: )

I am very very scared Chantal from Québec, Canada...42 years old (don't accept my age very well because of my lost-stolen years!)...was raped when I was 25, while on my way to work by 2 armed with knives, tall and huge black guys :(...It started by a robbery and then turned to a violent rape. :(:cry:

Thank you for baring with me and possibly allowing me a tiny place for lill-ol-me within your community :unsure:

Newbie, Sparkle

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

Don't worry about the double post - I have been here 3 years and still do it!!

karen

Salut Sparkle!

Don't worry about the double post, happens to a lot of us and I'm sure the mods can sort it out :).

Anyways I'm sorry for what happened to you and the consequences you have to live with :hug: . I'm glad you joined us. You will find kindness and support from people who understand what you are going through. If you have any questions just ask me or a member of the Newbie support team.

Hope you'll feel at home soon!

Best wishes,

Holly :luck:

im so sorry about what you went through. you will find a lot of supportive and wonderful people here.

:aswelcomesu:

Hi sparkle,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I'm sorry that your world was shattered when you were only 25 years. I hope you find AS to be a supportive community, in which you can work on your healing. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. Take care, and I'll see you around the site. :):hug:

Thanks to ya all for your hospitality and warm welcome!...it's heart warming and touching!! :flowers::hug:

I wish to use my post to welcome all of you too, new members...WELCOME :!: :hi:

HEALING...PEACE OF MIND...SELF-ESTEEM...AND ALL YOUR HEARTS MENDED...YOUR LIFE BACK WITH QUALITY AND YOUR DREAMS FULLFILLED...IS WHAT I WISH FOR ALL OF YOU, NEW MEMBERS ASWELL AS FOR ALL THE MEMBERS... AND FOR ME TOO!!!!! :flowers::tealribbon::hug: