Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Bonjour! I'm A Newbie

:unsure: Hello to everyone (all of you, SO COURAGEOUS :!: )

I am very very scared Chantal from Québec, Canada...42 years old (don't accept my age very well because of my lost-stolen years!)...was raped when I was 25, while on my way to work by 2 armed with knives, tall and huge black guys :(...It started by a robbery and then turned to a violent rape. :(:cry:

Thank you for baring with me and possibly allowing me a tiny place for lill-ol-me within your community :unsure:

Newbie, Sparkle

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

Don't worry about the double post - I have been here 3 years and still do it!!

karen

Salut Sparkle!

Don't worry about the double post, happens to a lot of us and I'm sure the mods can sort it out :).

Anyways I'm sorry for what happened to you and the consequences you have to live with :hug: . I'm glad you joined us. You will find kindness and support from people who understand what you are going through. If you have any questions just ask me or a member of the Newbie support team.

Hope you'll feel at home soon!

Best wishes,

Holly :luck:

im so sorry about what you went through. you will find a lot of supportive and wonderful people here.

:aswelcomesu:

Hi sparkle,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I'm sorry that your world was shattered when you were only 25 years. I hope you find AS to be a supportive community, in which you can work on your healing. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. Take care, and I'll see you around the site. :):hug:

Thanks to ya all for your hospitality and warm welcome!...it's heart warming and touching!! :flowers::hug:

I wish to use my post to welcome all of you too, new members...WELCOME :!: :hi:

HEALING...PEACE OF MIND...SELF-ESTEEM...AND ALL YOUR HEARTS MENDED...YOUR LIFE BACK WITH QUALITY AND YOUR DREAMS FULLFILLED...IS WHAT I WISH FOR ALL OF YOU, NEW MEMBERS ASWELL AS FOR ALL THE MEMBERS... AND FOR ME TOO!!!!! :flowers::tealribbon::hug: