Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm New Here

Hi,

my name is Julia, I'm 30 years young and realized yesterday (thanks to a member on here) that I need to start dealing with my demons, stop burieng the problem or I will hyperventilate everytime the topic comes up.

Thanks for having me.

Hi,

my name is Julia, I'm 30 years young and realized yesterday (thanks to a member on here) that I need to start dealing with my demons, stop burieng the problem or I will hyperventilate everytime the topic comes up.

Thanks for having me.

Hey Julia,

Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon:

I'm glad you have come here and please know it is a pleasure having you here :) I am sorry for what has brought you here, however I am glad you have come here for some healing none-the-less.

Please know that this is a very nice place to come and share and to gain some healing, and the member here are so supportive, so please feel free to just start posting away, we are here for you :hug:

Take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John

Welcome, Julia :hug:

welcome julia! i hope you find the support you need here. :hug:

Hi Julia,

I can relate to what you're saying a lot. I'm sorry for what happened to you. I hope AS will help you!

Best wishes on your healing journey,

Holly :luck: