Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello I Am New

Hello. I am 20 years old and came here in hopes of helping get over or cope with the fears I now have after my Rape. It is actually a lot of little things compiled together than have given me a huge fear but anyways I just wanted to introduce myself to you all.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This really is a wonderful place for support. I hope we are able to help you understand all that your feeling and all of your fears. You will find many people here who are in the same place as you. I look forward to getting to know you. If you ever need a friend I am always around. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Edited by sadeyes22

:flowers: Welcome.

I hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

You don't have to feel an obligation to tell things you don't want to, but you should know that there are a lot of people here who care a lot about you.

If you need anything, PM me. :hug:

Good luck for you! :luck:

Hi LAI,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I'm sorry you've had to endure such trauma, and want you to know that you're not alone, as many of us have survived similar. You'll realize quickly that "getting over it" isn't an option, and that we have to heal in our own time, with lots of support. :)

I hope you find our community to be gentle and supportive, and want you to know that I'm here for you, should you have any questions, or just need someone to talk to. Feel free to message me, and I look forward to seeing you around the site. Take gentle care. :hug::)

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome. It is great to know that I have others that have been through the same or know what I am talking about for support. I look foward to exploring the site further.

Hi!

Welcome to AS :flowers:

I'm so sorry for what happened to you and it is understandable that you are afraid. I hope AS will give you some support with your healing!

Holly :luck: