Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

A Little About Me

hi everyone,

my name is amanda and i am 22 i was raped when i was 16 but i haved tryed so hard to get past it and i am married now and have a little girl

Welcome Amanda. I'm sorry for what brought you here, but I am glad you found us. We're here to listen, talk, sit with you, whatever. Please know you've got a safe space and people who understand if or when you want to talk.

I'm also a mama - of an 8 yr old boy and a pack of cats. How old is your babygirl?

I hope today is a good day.

TS

Welcome Amanda. I'm sorry for what brought you here, but I am glad you found us. We're here to listen, talk, sit with you, whatever. Please know you've got a safe space and people who understand if or when you want to talk.

I'm also a mama - of an 8 yr old boy and a pack of cats. How old is your babygirl?

I hope today is a good day.

TS

she is 4 months old

Congratulations! That's so wonderful. Old enough to gaze at you with those googly eyes of perfect love, young enough not to be crawling off on you when you put her down. Snoogle that baby and know you are the best mama she can have. Doesn't it just change your world?

Congratulations! That's so wonderful. Old enough to gaze at you with those googly eyes of perfect love, young enough not to be crawling off on you when you put her down. Snoogle that baby and know you are the best mama she can have. Doesn't it just change your world?

being a mama has changed my life so much she makes me happy and love to watch her grow its amazing

Hey Amanda,

Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon:

I am very very sorry for what happened to you when you where 16, :hug: please know that it was very wrong, and you would never deserve anything like that to ever happen to you :bighug:

I am glad that you are breaking the silence by coming here to AfterSilence, and I look forward to getting to know you better soon and I hope that I can help in your healing journey :tealribbon:

Take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :)

John :flowers:

Hi Amanda,

welcome to AS :flowers: !

your girl sounds adorable and I am glad she brings happiness into your life!

I hope you will feel at home here soon.

Best wishes for your healing journey,

Holly :luck:

Hi Amanda and welcome to AS

Congratulations on having your daughter, I'm glad she has given you so much joy in your life. I hope that we can be of some help in beginning to heal from what happened to you.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle