Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hya All Newbie Here

Welcome to AS :hi:

Glad you decided to say hello, I wasn't sure what to say when I first got here either.

I hope that you find AS to be helpful to you on your healing journey.

take care :flowers::console:

i wanted to introduce myself but wasnt sure of what to say.. so well i guess ill just say hello ^^

Hey Windows2, Hello is just fine for now :)

I'm John, and I''m glad you have come to AfterSilence, however I am very sorry for the what has brought you here, I am glad that you have decided to break the silence and come and join the community here at AS. AfterSilence is such a supportive place to be apart of and I am glad that you have decided to come to our community :flowers:

I look forward to getting to know you soon, and I hope that I can help in your healing, please feel free to PM me at any time :hug:

John

Hi!

Welcome to AS :flowers:!

I'm sorry for what brought you here but I am glad you found us. This is a safe and supportive place and I hope you will feel at home soon!

Best wishes for your healing journey,

Holly :luck:

Hi window2,

Welcome. I'm glad that you found the site, and may it provide you with help in your healing.

Ken

thanks for the warm welcome :wink: im happy to have found this site, although not so happy for the reasons that brought me here :(

spending some time here already helped me a bit which im happy for :) . well i dunno what else to say :blush: maybe with the time i might share my story