Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Ello Xx

Hiya im jane and this has taken me a few weeks to do this, iv been reading all your mesages for about 3 or 4 weeks now and finally feel comfartable posting a message! iv studoed animal science for 2 years now, the science where it helps animals though, not the one that tests chemicals oon them, cant agree with that, couldnt live with mself if my job involved harming anything else, so i would and only ever have a job that involves helping animals annd humans.

so yeah this is me and want to tell you more hopefully in the future xxx

Hey Jane, Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon:

It sounds like some very interesting studies you are doing, I may not be studying animals or anything (am still in high school :P) but I do find helping them makes me feel good, we have 12 cats, 2 birds and 2 fish, so you can gather that we love animals in my household too :)

I hope you find AS an enjoyable place to be, and I hope that you find the support you are looking for here at AS, I am sure you will because this is such an amazingly supportive place to be :hug:

I really do look forward to getting to know you better soon, please feel free to PM me anytime :)

John :flowers:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place to find understanding and lot's of support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome, hope you find the support you need here. I've only been around a couple days and have already found these forums to be extremely helpful... even if I don't write anything.

Hi guys :wave: thanks for the welcome :bighug: hopefully i will feel ready to share my story soon xx

Welcome to AS :flowers: !

Take your time to feel comfy about sharing here... it is a great and healing step to do, but be assured that there is no pressure or judgement here :hug: .

Best wishes,

Holly :luck: