Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Here's A Newbie!

Hello and a warm welcome! I hope that you feel at home here sooner rather than later. I found it easier just to read at first and post when ever your ready. It's a great group of people.. take care and once again WELCOME!!!

Hi MysticWarrior,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I'm sorry for your reasons for being a member, but glad your friend let you know about our community. I hope you find AS to be a warm, comforting and supportive place where you're able to feel safe. Many of us can relate to feelings brought on by aftermath, and knowing that others truly understand can be a wonderful thing.

If you have any questions, or just need someone to talk with, please feel free to message me. Take care, and I'll see you around the site. :):hug:

Welcome to AS!

I'm glad your friend recommended AS, although I'm sorry that you have reason to join us. We are a very friendly, supportive community and I hope you will feel at home soon!

Best wishes for your healing journey,

Holly :luck:

Hey hunny!

Just wanted to say welcome to AS!!! Hope that you find yourself at home here and glad you decided to check us out! This a very supportive group and hope you find all the support you need in order to heal! Thinking of you and welcoming you here! Sending lots of hugs and support!

With Love,

Wishin

Hi MysticWarrior

I love your name by the way.

I hope you like what you see here, and that we can be what you need.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi! I'm new here and was recommended to this forum by a friend.

Hey there, I am really glad that you friend recommended this forum, it is a lovely place to come and to heal and I am really glad that you have made the decision to come here and to heal, I look forward to getting to know you more soon.

Take gentle care :flowers:

John