Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Not Sure Where To Start

Hello, and welcome to AS!!!

The people on this site have been absolutely wonderful- I have found nothing but support, validation, understanding and friendship. Everyone here has helped me get through some rough times. They will also laugh with you and celebrate with you :flowers:

Take your time posting if you don't feel comfortable yet- everyone is encouraged to post on their own time, when we feel ready.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and take care!!

janey

Hi mathgeek,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I hope you find it to be a gentle, supportive community, full of people who truly understand. If you have any questions, or just need to talk, feel free to message me. Take care, and see you around the site. :)

Welcome, mathgeek. I am new here too (this is my third day on AS). I am glad you are here! Take some time to get familiar with the site and the people here, and when/if you want to share your story, we will listen.

PS: I love your screen name! I happen to be a physics geek.

Hi Mathgeek,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

I am sorry for what you went through that made you join us, please know it's not your fault and that you can heal. Take all the time you need to look around and get to know us, I'm sure you'll find lots here you can relate. This is a caring and supportive community, and I'm glad that you have found us. You don't have to go through this alone, hun, we're here for you!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hi mathgeek

A hello is always a good place to start, so hello right back to you. Its great to have you here, and I hope you settle in soon.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

hi everyone who reads this, i'm new here and am still trying to figure out where to start, so just thought i would start with the easiest thing...a simple hello

Hey there, I love the same, I :throb: math too :)

Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon: I'm glad you have joined our little website here, and I hope that we can help in your healing, I look forward to getting to know you better soon :flowers:

Feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

Take gentle care :wink:

John

Hi mathgeek,

I just wanted to welcome you to AS!! I am sorry that you have a reason to be here , take your time and look around. Everyone is so supportive and I am sure you will feel right at home in no time.

Welcome to AS :flowers:!

I hope you will feel at home soon. This is a safe and supportive place for you.

Best wishes,

Holly :luck:

Hey I am new too and have no clue where to start or when to start all i know is i need friends who truly know what is going on. so hopefully i"ll talk to you later

Ashley