Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Introduction

Based on circumstances beyond my control, I'm being forced into dealing with what happened some years ago. Hoping to help my son in the process. If I can say, it's 'nice' to see other men around. Thought I was alone for many a year, which I see now isn't the case.

Cooper

Hi Cooper,

Welcome again!! :)

You're most definitely not alone, hun, there's quite a few male members here! Take your time to look around and get to know us, I'm sure you'll find a lot of support here for you! I am sorry for the circumstances that brought you here, but I'm glad you have found us, and hope we can be of help to you on your healing journey.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hi Cooper

You're definitely not alone, I know what you mean about it being 'nice' to see others, even though you don't want others to have been through this. I know most, if not all, of us have felt these things at some point or another.

I hope we can give you what yoou need for you and your son.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

If I can say, it's 'nice' to see other men around. Thought I was alone for many a year, which I see now isn't the case.

Hey Brotherof8,

I'm another Male survivor also, and I am glad that you have come to AfterSilence for some more healing :tealribbon: , and AS is very much accepting of male survivors, we even have a male private forum which is great for male only issues.

I look forward to seeing more of you on AS soon, and please know your very much not alone, Take gentle care :hug:

John :flowers:

Cooper,

:aswelcomesu:

I am sorry for the circumstances that brought you here but I am glad that you found AS. It's an amazing community and I know that you will get lots of support and encouragement. I hope that you look around and start feeling comfortable and at home in no time. There are lots of men here so you definitely won't be alone in that regard. Please take care of yourself and if there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask. Take good care of yourself.

:hug::supportu:

Hi Cooper,

Welcome.

Ran into you once in the chat room, thought I'd say hi more throughly.

I understand how it can be with external issues pushing one to confront the past. That is part of where I am.

Let me know if I can be of help.

Ken