Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey everyone. I was raped going on 9 years ago and I have only told a few people. I keep trying to push it away but it keeps coming up. I am realizing I need to deal with it so that I can put it in the past but I am not sure how to and I am scared.

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi

And Welcome to AS

Well done for taking a positive step and joining us.

I am sure that you will find all the help and support here you need while you are healing.

It is ok to be scared, but here you are never alone.

Good luck on your healing journey :luck:

:hug: if ok?

Welcome to AS!! I am sorry that you have a reason to be here but I am glad that you have joined us. I hope that you can get the support that you are looking for here. I hope to see you around the boards.

Hi hun I just wanted to say welcome to AS! I am sorry for what happened to you but just wanted to say hope you find your place among our threads! This board is truly filled with many amazing survivors, glad you are joining us! Hope that you feel at home soon! Look forward to seeing you on the board! Sending you lots of hugs! Welcome again!

With Love,

Wishin

Hi Angldncr,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It's understandable that you are struggling with what happened to you, hun, and I am so sorry you went through that. It's ok to be scared, I think we all were when we joined here. By coming here you made a good first step towards your healing, knowing that you are not alone is very important. Take all the time you need to get to know us, I'm sure you'll find lots of support and care here for you. It's great to have you with us!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hi!

Welcome to AS! I'm sorry for what you've gone through but I am glad you found your way here. We will do our best to assist you in your healing. I know that it is scary, but you are not alone and there will always be someone here willing to hold your hand.

Best wishes for your healing journey,

Holly :luck: