Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

Hey everybody :hi:

My name is Stacy and I'm a bit nervous to be here. I still have major doubts about what happened to me and still blame myself. Although I saw a therapist for a bit and joined another message board, I still can't seem to find the support I need. I hope that I can find people here who care and understand me. I also hope to finally stop blaming and start healing. Soon, I will share my story, but not yet. Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope to see you all around the forums!

Stacy,

Hey hun I just wanted to say welcome! I am sure that you will find your place and support here on this board. I have never found a group of people who are more understanding and supportive. This board has honestly been a lifesaver for me. I completely understand your feelings of doubt and self blame, I still struggle with that as well, as I am sure many other do here as well. Can't wait to see you around on the message board. Sending you lots of hugs and support, as long as it's ok. Thinking of you hun and if you need anything, my inbox is always open!

With Love,

Wishin

Hi Stacy and welcome-

I too am fairly new to posting in the forum, it took ages of reading before I ventured forth.

You are not alone and will find your way here. Take all the time you need and I hope for you the courage and strength to tell your story. It is a part of you and has value.

You are not alone. I don't hug well yet, but I do give flowers.

:flowers:

Raingirl

Hello I'm new on here too. So maybe we can became friends help each other out. I have a lot of self hate.

Hey! I think I met you on pandys the other day (under another name). If you're the same Freckles, I'm dreamstalked on there. What's up?

Hi Stacy,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It's ok to be nervous when starting to post hun, but you did it! I'm sorry for what you went through that made you join us, please know it's not your fault. Seriously, hun, what happened was done to you, you are not responsible for that. I'm glad you're here, as I am sure you'll find lots of support and understanding here. We're here for you!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hi Stacy,

Welcome to AS!!

This is a very supportive place where a lot of people will understand what you are going through, so I hope you'll find what you need and way to see that you are not to blame at all.

Best wishes for your healing journey,

Holly :luck:

PS. I love your avatar!!

Wow I was definitely not expecting so many replies! But I'm so glad you all took the time to say hi! Thanks so much everyone! Your support and kindness really made me feel a lot better! Thanks for that! :)

Hi there i still blame myself too...maybe we will get a chance to talk everyone always says its "not your fault" but I cant quench the blame