Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Trying To Make A Comeback

I tried to get involved on this site a few months ago when things made a little bit more sense. Since then it seems like little pieces of my life were starting to flake off, until finally big chunks of it were collapsing and then everything fell apart for a while. After exhausting every other option, I'm going to give AS another go. I desperately need something to ground me to reality right now, and I'm hoping this place can do that for me. ~Hannah

Welcome back, hannie. :)

I'm sorry to hear you've been having a difficult time of late, but am pleased you're renewing your involvement in the AS community. Aftermath is rough, and we can all relate to it's challenges. I hope you continue to post, and reach out to us. It's helpful when people truly understand the feelings and difficulties we all face while trying to heal from our trauma. You don't have to do this alone. :hug:

If you have any questions, or just need someone to talk with, please feel free to message me. I know the site can seem pretty overwhelming at first, so anything I can do to help you feel comfortable, I'm here for you. :) Take gentle care, and I'll see you around the site. :hug:

Hi Hannie,

Welcome back!! :)

I am so sorry that you have been struggling so much lately. Hopefully being here with us can give you some peace. There's lots of support here for you, hun. Take your time, we're not going anywhere. :)

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Welcome back Hannie take your time and know you can PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to, we all support you so much. Take gentle care

Lucy :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: