Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

This Is Me

Hello all, Im a survivor, I am a survivor of many diffrent types of SA ,Im 16, Im female, I resently descuverd these online survivor sites and think thier a wonderfull thing, tho I knew I was not the only person to exsprince these unfrochint events I did FEEL alone, I love wrighting poetry, music is my life, I recently has been trying to let go of old frindes and make better ones, Im a recovering substance abuser,and a recovering SI,I have many mental disorders most on set by my SA,most of the time Im confused,I am a dork (and love it), Im uesed to being the suporter to all my friends and Im not used to haveing people suport me so these sites are new to me and at times scarry,but I wish to become someone I never would have thought before that I could be.

thanx for reading

xxstartobexx

Hi Star,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I'm sorry you've suffered such abuse, and hope you're safe now. There are many of us who can relate, hon. It does help to know you're not alone, huh? I hope you find AS to be a gentle, supportive community. I also struggle with accepting support, and am eager to offer it, but not so good at asking for it when I need it. Maybe we can work on this together? :)

If you have any questions, or just need someone to talk to, please feel free to PM me. Take care and see you around the site. :)

Welcome to AS, I hope you feel at home here soon. It really is a caring community with people who are not judgemental but want you to recover and live life in a positive way. Keep posting and reading... :flowers:

Hi StarToBe,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at hoe soon. :flowers:

It's great to have you with us, hun. I am sorry for all you went through, and want you to know that you're not alone, and that you can heal. This is a very supportive and caring community, and I'm sure you'll find loads here you can relate to. Take all the time you need to look around and get to know us some. We're here for you. :)

Feel free to ask questions if you have any, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hi and welcome to AS!! :flowers:

I am sorry for the circumstances that have brought you here but hope that you can find some support and healing here. It is wonderful that you are so supportive of your friends and now I hope that you can spend some time on yourself and be supported as well.

Take gentle care and welcome,

Skye.

Welcome to AS!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

Best wishes,

Holly :luck:

hi welcome to AS,, you sound like youve been through a lot, talking realy helpes and i hope you can feel confortable here soon..

ther are lots of support here and i find it great to talk with other people who have been SA like me..

hugs if ok :hug:

I just wanted to welcome you to AS!! I hope that you can find the support that you need here. I am sorry that you have a reason to be here but I am glad that you have joined us. Hope to see you around the boards.