Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Posts Not Posting

hi a lot of my post dont end up on the forum bourds they go somewhere though.. i post them and thats it they dissapere. i can only view them from my page in posts ive posted... is there anny problem with content or something as to why they dont reach the message bourds???

i needed to write about some bad stuff in my life and its is bad but i need to write it it happend to me and i wish it didnt sound awful but it is and i cant controll that... maybe someone knows about this..

if anyone has this posting problem could you tell me what to do??? my posts dont go on any forum at all.. but they go somewhere and im not sure where that is>>>

robbie

If you can access your posts by searching from your profile, then your posts are on the board. They may have been bumped down the line by the newer posts, but they are still there. The only forums that do not work this way are the Welcome and Share your Story forums, this way newer posts and stories aren't overlooked.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let me know if I can help you find any of your older posts.

the posts to my story dont come up :unsure:

hi a lot of my post dont end up on the forum bourds they go somewhere though.. i post them and thats it they dissapere. i can only view them from my page in posts ive posted... is there anny problem with content or something as to why they dont reach the message bourds???

i needed to write about some bad stuff in my life and its is bad but i need to write it it happend to me and i wish it didnt sound awful but it is and i cant controll that... maybe someone knows about this..

if anyone has this posting problem could you tell me what to do??? my posts dont go on any forum at all.. but they go somewhere and im not sure where that is>>>

robbie

Coolsrule,

The Share your Story forum is setup in such a way, that the story postes will be displayed in order of when the original postered originally started the thread, not of when the last reply was, this is to ensure that all the users who share there stories are able to do so and not have there story bumbed down because of another persons story because here at AS everyones story has equal importance.

If where your originally posted your story to afew pages back, although it is a guideline to reply to your own story rather then start a new thread, if your original thread is afew pages back, possibiliy you could start a new thread?

Please ensure all your post are important here, and that they should be getting onto the board, I think the problem here maybe where abouts on the message they are going?

To try and help you find some of your posts, Click here to view all your posts or Click here to view all your threads

I hope this helps, if you need any future help please feel free to contact a Newbie Support Team member (we're here to help) or a moderator (I'm sure they like to help too :))

John