Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello I'm New Here

Hello I'm new here.I know I will find much support here.This start for healing is long overdue.What happened to me,happened,in 94.I am thankful for this forum.I know it will be therapeutic for me.Thanks for having me.Have a good day.

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

Hi Angelarm,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

I am sorry for what you went through that brought you here, pls know it's not your fault, and that you can heal. It doesn't really matter how long ago your trauma happened, what matters is that you are here now, and that you are willing to start sorting it out and heal from it. There's no timeframe hun, you're ready when you're ready. :)

This is a caring and supportive community, and I'm sure you'll find loads here you can relate to. Take all the time you need to look around and get to know us. It's great to have you with us!!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hi angelarm and welcome to AS

I'm really glad that you're managing to take this step forward in your healing, and I really hope we can help you along your way.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I hope to see you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS!

You will find kindness and support and feel at home soon, I am sure.

Best wishes for your healing journey,

Holly :luck:

Hey Angelarm

Welcome to AS we are an awesomely supportive group...Im glad you found us while at the same time sorry for what youve been through that has brought you here

big hugs

graice

• 2 weeks later...