Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Forum

hello all, new here hmm how did you know? want to say HI! and explain my multiple posts - apologies but due to several technical difficulties ie I don't have an internet connection on my PC - I have to connect via my mobile phone. Fine to browse but sadly limited to 450 char when posting. So pls forgive me.

I want to say nice to be here but that sounds weird. It's a relief?

Hi jctt,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

I hope your internet connection will be up and running again soon. :) Technology is excellent, until it breaks down on ya. I have read the posts you have entered, and I am so sorry you were put through that and then at such a young age. You ended your posts with a glimmer of hope, which is truly awesome. :) I know it might sound "weird" to say nice to be here, but it isn't really, b/c there's a huge sense of relief when finding out you're not alone.

This is a caring and supportive community, and I am sure you'll find loads here to relate to. You'll find a lot of understanding, support and validation here, hun. It's great to have you with us! :flowers:

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

[edit for typo]

Jo

Edited by Saltywaters

Welcome to AS, jctt!

Best wishes for your healing journey,

Holly :luck:

Hi jctt and welcome to AS

I really understand the feeling of it being a relief, its not nice that there has to be a community like this but it is a relief that if we have to go through this, we don't have to do it alone. Does that possibly resemble what you are feeling?

Anyway, I hope you feel comfortable here soon.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hey there, I sometimes browse AS on my phone too, I think there are some other browsers out there which you might be able to download for your phone which might allow you to browse AS better and things like that.

I don't seem to have any charachter limits on my phone, so I'm not sure why yours would.. Anyways I hope that you can get it sorted out.

I hope you feel at home soon, and that I get to know you better soon and help in your healing :tealribbon:

Take gentle care :flowers:

John

hey John, I browse using Opera mini 4.0 had no trouble accessing any site except of course those using flash. Maybe the char limit is due to the fact that my phone is pretty ancient ie not 3G

teazle, love your 'slinky people' sig. Met a few like that. I said this to my sister the other day and she loved it -

life is wonderful. I just wish the wonderful life was happening to me.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I hope to see you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hey hon

Welcome to AS we are an awesomely supportive group...Im glad you found us while at the same time sorry for what youve been through that has brought you here..Im glad your here

big hugs

graice