Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Im New Here!

Hey hun! Welcome to AS Kat! I know that you will find all the kind words that you can handle here. This board is full of wonderfully amazing people and I hope that you find yourself at home soon here with us! Just wanted to say welcome again and sending you lots of support and safe hugs, if it's okay. If you need anything message me anytime! Looking forward to getting to know you on the board! Take gentle care!

With Love,

Wishin

Hi Kat,

I'm glad you've joined! I hope you find After Silence to be a gentle, supportive environment. Our reasons for joining are unpleasant to say the least, but it's so nice to talk to people who truly understand, and can relate. I hope you also find this to be true, and in a way, comforting. It really helps to know you're not alone. Take care, and if you have any questions, or just need a friend, feel free to private message me. :):hug:

Hi Kat,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

I am sorry for what you went through that brought you here, but it's great to have you with us, hun. This is a caring and supportive community, and I'm sure you'll find loads here you can relate to. Take all the time you need to look around and get to know us, you can go at your own pace here, and you can be you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Feel free to ask questions if you have any, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hi Kat!

Welcome to AS! I'm sure you will find loads of kind words here. This is a safe and supportive place.

Best wishes for your healing journey,

Holly :luck:

Hi Kat,

I just wanted to welcome you to AS! I am sure that you will feel at home rather quickly here. I am sorry that you have a reason to be here, but I am glad that you have joined us. Look forward to getting to know you too.

Hi welcome to AS, and to a bunch of wonderful people.

I'm new here to and have found many kind words....and I'm sure u will to!

Take care of yourself,

Amanda

Hi Kat and welcome to AS

After Silence is full of kind words and if you look around, reach out and ask for some, I'm sure that you will receive a lot of love and support from the members here. Its great to have you as part of this community.

Feel free to Pm me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I hope to see you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hey Kat

Welcome to AS we are an awesomely supportive group...Im glad you found us while at the same time sorry for what youve been through that has brought you here..Im glad your with us hon :)

big hugs

graice