Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Hi ready2heal,

I love your username! I'm glad you've joined After Silence. Healing is a daunting task, and best done with the support and caring of those who truly understand, and are also healing. You've found a great place, where we all walk together on this journey. I'm sorry for the things you've endured that led you to joining, but glad you've reached a place where you're able to begin your healing.

I also kept the aftermath of my trauma inside for many years. I'm so glad I was finally able to break my silence, and being healing, and I'm sure you will be as well. If you have any questions, or just need a friend, please don't hesitate to private message me. You're not alone, and if there is anything I can do to help, I'm here for you. :) Please take gentle care, and I'll see you around the site. :hug::)

hey ready2heal,

welcome to AS! It is a brave step to start your healing journey and face what has happened. We will support you on your way and be there for you!

Best wishes,

Holly :luck:

hi and welcome to AS it is safe to post here and i hope you can begin to heal from whatever it is that brought you here

Hi Ready2heal,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It's great to have you with us, and that you are ready to set foot on this healing path. I am sorry for what you went through that made you join us, please know it's not your fault, and that you can heal. You came to the right place for lots of understanding, support and care. :) Take all the time you need to look around and get to know us, and I hope to see you around the board.

Feel free to ask questions if you have them, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hey there and Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon:

I am really glad to hear that you are ready to heal, and AS is a great place to come and gain support while you are on that healing process, I am very sorry for what you experienced when you where 10, please know you are validated here and we are here to help you through this :bighug:

Please take gentle care and feel free to PM me anytime :)

John :flowers:

:aswelcomesu: Looking forward to getting to know you. Glad you decided to join. Tons of support here.