Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Welcome Tanika!i just joined here recently too...and it is a wonderful place,everyone has been very kind,i love them already!there is soo much support here...and i think you will see what i do by being here..u are not alone..i was..but not anymore..again welcome! :)

Hi Tanika

welcome to AS...We are a wonderful supportive community here and Im so glad you found us...Im also sorry for the history in your life that brings you here..Im glad your here hon....

hugs

graice

Hi Tanika,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It's great to have you with us, hun, even though I am sorry for all you went through that made you join us. This is a very supportive and caring community, and I'm sure you'll find loads of understanding and validation here. Take all the time you need to look around and get to know us. You don't have to go through everything all by yourself, hun, we are here for you!! :)

Feel free to ask questions when you have them, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hi Tanika and Welcome to AS

Its great that you're here, and have plucked up the courage to post for the first time, thats awesome and you should give yourself a lot of praise for that because its not easy!!! I hope you find yourself comfortable here at AS soon

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi and welcome! :flowers:

I am so glad that you are here with us! this is an awesome support group. we are here for you no matter what! you are never alone. i look forward to getting to know you! please don't hesistate to let me know if there is anything i can do for you. take gentle care

:hug:

Jill

Thanks to everyone who has left me a message today, it was very kind of you all, this is the start of a long healing process i hope, and believe me its been a long time coming, i will tell my story when i feel able, at the moment i want to get to know this site and get the feel for it as i have never done anything like this before. :):):)

Hi Tanika,

welcome to As! Take all the time you need, no one is putting pressure on you here. But be assured that what ever it is you chose to share we will be supportive.

Good luck on your healing journey,

Holly :luck:

Hey tanika971,

Welcome to AS :tealribbon:

Im really glad you have come to AS, it is really a healing place :hug: The people here are so supportive, and really do help in healing. I look forward to seeing more of you around our website soon :bighug:

Take gentle care, :flowers:

John