Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Hi

This is a BIG first for me... joining something like this. I'm pretty freaked out actually. But I really want to get my life right again, and if this will help then I will give it a go.

I'm 22, at university and live in Australia. I love animals, and travel and wish I had enough money to travel the world.

So not too sure what else to say, or what happens from here.

Tayssa

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Tayssa welcome to AS :flowers: I know joining a group like this is a big step but please know that there are many people here who understand what you are going through. Everyone here is always willing to offer as much support as you need. I hope you find what you are looking for here. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

WELCOME!!!!! You are among friends....... :hug::wave: nice to meet you

alicia

Hi Tayssa,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It's great to have you with us. This is a caring and supportive community, and we all understand how scary it can be to post an intro, especially if this is a first time for you joining a community like this one. Im glad you've found the courage to do so.

Take all the time you need looking around and getting to know us. There's loads of posts and people you can relate to, I'm sure. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. :)

If you have any questions, please ask, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

hi tayssa welcome i hope you can heal from what it is that brought you here im aussie too : )

Hi

This is a BIG first for me... joining something like this. I'm pretty freaked out actually. But I really want to get my life right again, and if this will help then I will give it a go.

I'm 22, at university and live in Australia. I love animals, and travel and wish I had enough money to travel the world.

Tayssa

hello,

welcome to as. nice to have you here. hope you feel home here soon.

greets from germany and a big hug if ok

celeste

Hi

Tayssa

Hey Tayssa,

Welcome to AfterSilence :tealribbon:

I'm John :) and I'm also from Australia, I live on a farm, and love animals too :P, and trust me it is ok to be a little bit freaked out at the moment, we are here for you :hug: ... Just start posting as you feel comfortable as you feel comfortable.

Also, because your 22 and from Australia, if you go to Kidhelp.com.au and go on there online counseloring service, give them your postcode, and they should be able to refer you to a local counseloring service, I have just started going to my current therapist from there referal, and the counseloring service I go to is free, I thought I might just mention this to you, I hope it helps :hug:

I'm looking forward to seeing you around this website and on the chat room, and please feel free to PM me anytime :)

Take gentle care,

John :flowers:

Hi Tayssa,

Welcome to AS!

I think that it is a big step for all of us to take, to reach out and start to talk about this and try to heal from it as well. I am glad that you have found this site and I hope that you can find some comfort and healing here.

Take care,

:flowers:

Skye.

Welcome Tayessa

I'm glad you found AS, but sorry you have a reason to be here. I hope that you find support you need. I know I have.

Take all the time you need to say anything you need. Everyone is great!

WOW I can't believe how welcoming everyone is THANKS!!!!!

Also I realised I said I was 22, must of been a typo cos I'm actually 21. Don't know how I missed that.

Thanks for all your encouragement.

John, thanks for that tip. I am already seeing a counsellor, but I have to pay for her, and it's a struggle living off centrelink and paying for a counsellor, so might check that sight out.

Thanks again for the warm welcomes.

Tayssa

Welcome to After Silence ... I know your feelings exactly. I'm sure you'll find the same support and encouragement that I have here at AS. (it is scary, though, isn't it?)

Trent

Welcome to After Silence ... I know your feelings exactly. I'm sure you'll find the same support and encouragement that I have here at AS. (it is scary, though, isn't it?) You'll find a lot of people who truly care for you.

Trent

Hi Tayassa

Welcome to AS.....Im glad you found us..We are a wonderful supportive bunch...Im sorry for what you went through thats led you herer but am glad your here amongst us now

hugs

graice