Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello :)

Hi to all of u!

I have been here reading ur stories for couple of days, i am so happy to be here, thank u all!!

I am quite new in facing my own life, for almost a decade i lived "happy" life of denial and now i feel like i'm gonna fall apart...

It's hard for me to accept what happened especially that i couldn't do anything to stop it and that is not my fault...it's damn hard to face it, but u all are helping me a lot.

For the first time in my life i feel i am not a "freak" and i have someone to share my feelings!

I don't need to be "happy" and "ok" i have just to learn how to be myself...

See u around :hug:

:throb::throb::throb:

Hi Tweety and welcome to AS!

I hope that you find some support and healing here. I know that it can be extremely difficult and overwhelming to face it all, especially after years of denial but I want you to know that we are here to support you and I hope that you find some comfort in that.

Please take gentle care and know that you are not alone,

:flowers:

Skye.

Hi tweety :wave:

Welcome to AS hon...Im glad you found us and glad you feel comfortable here..Yes you can be yourself here :) We are a very caring and supportive bunch here..Im glad you found us and are amongst us now

hugs

graice

thank u all for ur support!!

u are all so great, so supportive, i just don't know what to say, thank u is so small :blush:

i'm not used to talking at all, i was allways the one who listens others and i feel so affraid,i block when i have to talk...

Thanks to u i feel normal "again" (i just can't remember if i ever felt like that :lol: ) and i so wish to spek, never to stop telling...

Thank u! :hug::hug: :hug:

Hi to all of u!

I have been here reading ur stories for couple of days, i am so happy to be here, thank u all!!

I am quite new in facing my own life, for almost a decade i lived "happy" life of denial and now i feel like i'm gonna fall apart...

It's hard for me to accept what happened especially that i couldn't do anything to stop it and that is not my fault...it's damn hard to face it, but u all are helping me a lot.

For the first time in my life i feel i am not a "freak" and i have someone to share my feelings!

I don't need to be "happy" and "ok" i have just to learn how to be myself...

See u around :hug:

Hey Tweety,

You certainly aren't a freak at all, I have often felt that way, and I can actually relate to what you have said here in your opening post, I was also silent for a very long time, and have felt like a freak before :hug: and yeah we are here for you so you can share what your feeling :hug:

I know how hard it can be facing the demonds of your past, but please know your not alone in this :bighug: and yes it is something that is hard to deal with, but I believe in your strength, I believe in you :tealribbon:

I am really glad you have joined AS, and I look forward to seeing you around here more in the future :hug: - feel free to PM me anytime.

John :flowers:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to After Silence, Tweety ... I know your feelings exactly. I'm sure you'll find the same support and encouragement that I have here at AS. (it is scary, though, isn't it?)

Trent

:throb::throb::throb::hug:

Thank u all for ur support!!!!

It means so much to me, it's a big relief not having to be "strong" "smiling" or whatever else...

In rl they call me "dragon", it made me laugh, i never understood how can they be so familliar to me but yet, they never even tried to get to know me, how i really am, or what i really feel. The dragon meant "keep ur mouth shut and listen to us, u must handdle it all, but we have problems u must solve for us"... Now i get so angry when they try to do it, i "resigned" (don't know how to spell it) from that "psychoterapy" part, i don't have strenght no more to be anyone's terapist...

I need to focus on myself....

Too much talk :lol:

My pc didn't work, now i hope i am here again!

Thank u all so much!!!

Forgive me, my english is not so good :(

Big hug from helen if it's ok :hug: