Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Kid On The Block

Hi Robinblueyez,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

You have found a very suportive and caring community here, and it's great to have you with us, hun. Take all the time you need to look around and get to know us. I'm sure you'll feel right at home soon, and I just know there's plenty of care, understanding, validation and support here for you. I am sorry for what brought you here, but please know you can heal, and that you are not alone. We're here for you!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Welcome Welcome Welcome! (said in German accent where the w's turn into V's lol) I hope this can be your new home also. It's definitly my home. Now I'm off to find the 90's song New Kid On the Block haha :):hug: PM me any time

-Jacquelyn

Hi Robinblueeyez :hi:

Welcome to AS hon....Im so very glad you found us while at the same time Im sorry for what ever brought you here thqat happened to you..Were a great great bunch of folks..Im glad your with us

hugs

graice

oh, im SO excited to get to know youuu. :)

this place is truly wonderful, were all one big family.

you need any help,

wanna talk,

wanna scream,

questions,

concerns,

whatever,.

pm me okay?

:)

Just when I thought that I didn't really have any friends who could understand how I feel. No one to share the tough days with when I feel triggered, blue or angry about my abuse................I found you guys!!!!! :yahoo:

I feel very welcome here! :bighug: group hugs :bighug:

Edited by Robinblueyez

Welcome. Hope you feel comfortable, welcome and wanted here, because you are!

Take care and PM any of us anytime u need someone to chat to.

Lucy x :hug:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad