Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

:flowers: Hi all. I am a newbie. I signed up last night. I hope to get to know everyone. I am a bit nervous about sharing details so I might just read for a while. I hope that's okay.

:hug:

HI :wave:, Just thpought i'd welcome you. And of course it's ok to just read for a while. No one is here to push you. We are all here to help you if you need and, and support you. Take your time to get used to this place. It's an amazing one no doubt. Glad you found you way here, it'll become like a second, very safe, home if you let it. :hug: if ok? PM me anytime you want. And just know you're safe here.

hurtingone,

:aswelcomesu:

I'm sorry for the things that have led you here but Im glad that you are here with us at AS. Take your time and look around and I know that you will be feeling at home in no time. There are so many wonderfully supportive and encouraging people here. Take good care of yourself and know that there are tons of people here who care a lot.

:hug::luck::hug::luck:

hurtingone,

:aswelcomesu:

I'm sorry for the things that have led you here but Im glad that you are here with us at AS. Take your time and look around and I know that you will be feeling at home in no time. There are so many wonderfully supportive and encouraging people here. Take good care of yourself and know that there are tons of people here who care a lot.

:hug::luck::hug::luck:

:hug: tks

Hi Hurtingone,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It sure is ok to be nervous and just read for a while.

I think most of us were nervous at first too, and it's totally understandable and ok, hun. No problem. Discussing details is such a hard thing to do, and when you're ready you can, or you can leave it if you don't feel ok in doing so. It's all up to you, you decide. We just support you hun, no-one is going to be pushing and/or rushing you.

It's great to have you with us, this is a very supportive and caring community, and I'm sure you'll find lots of understanding here, as well as that you can probably relate to many people here and the posts they posted. You are not alone in your struggles, hun, we're here for you. :flowers:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

:flowers: Hi all. I am a newbie. I signed up last night. I hope to get to know everyone. I am a bit nervous about sharing details so I might just read for a while. I hope that's okay.

:hug:

hi im new here to and a bit nervouse as well, im kindof doing the same a nd sitting back reading to. maybe we can sit and watch together :hug:

:hi: Welcome!

I've only been here a few days and am still getting use to it.

This is a safe place and I hope you feel comfortable soon.

I like playing some of the games in Humor and Silliness. It is a nice way to spend some time with all these ladies and get to know them without it being too personal.

Again, WELCOME !!

Samantha Sue :flowers:

:hi: Welcome!

I've only been here a few days and am still getting use to it.

This is a safe place and I hope you feel comfortable soon.

I like playing some of the games in Humor and Silliness. It is a nice way to spend some time with all these ladies and get to know them without it being too personal.

Again, WELCOME !!

Samantha Sue :flowers:

:hug: Samantha, that a good idea! tks

Hey there :)

Welcome to AfterSilence :hug:

It's absolutely fine that you just read for a little while, just use this site at whatever pace you feel comfortable with, there is no rush :hug: - we will be here to support you when your ready.

I am glad that you have come to AS, and I hope that you find this place healing, it really is a wonderful place to get some healing :tealribbon:

Take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime,

John :flowers:

Hi hurting one

Its perfectly fine just to read and post as you feel comfortable. Take the time to settle in and don't push yourself. Remember, there is no time limit :)

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi Hurtingone :wave:

Welcome here to AS....Im so glad you found us and also so very sorry for what you have been through thats brought you here..We are a great supportive bunch and Im glad your here

hugs

graice