Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Tessan,

:aswelcomesu:

I am so sorry that you were hurt in that way but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. I am sure that you will find so much support and encouragement from the members on this site. There are so many amazing people here. Take your time and look around and before long, you will be feeling at home and in the company of friends. Take care of yourself.

:hug::luck::hug::luck:

Hi Tessan,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It is great to have you with us, and I am sorry for what you went through that brought you here.... Hopefully AfterSilence can be of help somewhat for you, this is a very supportive and caring community. Take all the time you need to look around, I am sure you'll find lots of posts and people you can relate to. You're not alone anymore, hun, we're here for you.

If you have any questions, pls ask ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hej Tessan,

I hope you can find what you need here. There are nice and supportive people.

Ken

Welcome hun! I am so sorry to hear what happened but glad that you have found us! I hope that this board can offer you all the support and encouragement you need to help you along in your healing process!! Again welcome and take gentle care!!

Hi Tessan :wave:

Welcome to AS hon...Im so glad you found us and that your here but also so very very sorry for the traumatic hell youve been through

We are a very caring and supportive bunch and we do know how to laugh and have a good time too

big hugs

graice

Hi and welcome to AS! I haven't been a member long, but I have found it to be a very caring and supportive community. I hope you find what you are looking for and that this is a step in the right direction towards helping you heal. Take care!

:hug:

Abby

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. I am always around if you need a friend. Take care

:hug::hug:

Sad

Hi and welcome to AS

I'm so sorry for what you have been through, but please know you are not alone. So many people here either have a definitive diagnosis of PTSD, or have the symptoms of it. Its something a lot of us have to deal with. I hope you can find some help with what you're going through here.

Feel free to PM me anytime

take care of yourself

teazle