Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey All

Hi Aimee32! Welcome! I am newer also and am here for the same reason as you. I have been on the last few days and have found everyone here to be extremely welcoming and helpful. I hope you find it to be the same way for you. Take care and know that we are here for you. If you need anything feel free to PM me.

You are strong and you are a SURVIVOR!!! We are all in this together.

Hugs (if wanted)

Abby

Hi Aimee,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

I am sorry for what you went through that brought you here, please know that you can heal from it, and that you are not alone in your struggles. This is a great community to get support, understanding and care during your healing. It's great to have you with us, hun. :)

Take all the time you need to look around and to get to know us. I'm sure you'll find lots of posts and people you can relate to. If you have any questions, just let us know, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hey Aimee :wave:

Welcome to AS hon...Im so glad your here and that you found us but sorry you were raped ....We are a very supportive encouraging and validating bunch here and we also know how to laugh and have a good time

Im glad your with us :)

big hugs

graice

hi and welcome to AS!! :flowers:

i'm so glad that you found us! this is an awesome place for healing and support. we lift each other up through the good days and the bad. I know that what you went through was not pleasant but healing is possilbe. we are here for you. i look forward to getting to know you. :hug: let me know if there is anything that i can do for you.

Jill

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. I am always around if you need a friend. Take care

:hug::hug:

Sad

Hi aimee and welcome to AS

Its great to have you here, but I'm sorry for what you have been through. Hope to see you around as well.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle