Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

Hi as you can probably tell I am pretty new to the AS forums. I just wanted to say hello and to thank whoever created this place. There are not alot of places that people can safely talk with others on the internet, and I am really glad that I stumbled on this site. It's taken me awhile to just post this greeting, there is almost nothing harder to me than writing in forums for fear of saying or misspelling something and getting flamed. I can tell though by reading through the posts that doesn't seem to happen here and I look forward to chatting with you all in the future anyways thanks again.

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

Please never worry about misspelling anything!! I am renowned for my terrible spelling and my even worse typing - though os rfa so dgoo!!

best wishes

karen

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I know that I have found the strength to face another day many times through the words and presence of those dear ones who make this site a true "community." I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

:yahoo:Yahoo, :aswelcomesu: !

:hug: We love :wub: you and are glad you've found AfterSilence!

:notalone:
Edited by sisterinsurvival

Hi Gayia and welcome to AS

I'm glad you've plucked up the courage to write out your intro here. You're right, we are a supportive and helpful community whose main goal is to offer support, advice, compassion and help to the members here. Whilst we, like everywhere else, do occasionally have problems, we have an awesome team of mods who work really hard to keep everything safe, so I hope you will be able to feel comfortable here.

Feel free to PM me anytime

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi Gayia :wave:

Welcome to AS hon...Im glad you found us and that your here with us..We are a wonderful supportive caring bunch..Im sorry for the trauma you went through thats brought you here...Please dont worry about spelling errors hon ..we all read typonese very very well :)

big hugs

graice

Hi Gayia,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It's always hard to type out the first post, esp if you are nervous or scared that people will say something nasty to you. There's no such judgememnt here, we are all about support and care.... Typos are common here lol NP there, hun. :wink:

I am sorry for what you went through that brought you here, but I am glad you have joined us. Please take all the time you need to look around and get to know us better.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hello and Welcome Gayia

I have no idea what flaming is, but I misspell things all the time. Heck just look at all those typos already. And don't worry about posting. Take your time and post when your ready someone will be around to read and support you.

:butterfly:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. I am always around if you need a friend. Take care

:hug::hug:

Sad

Edited by sadeyes22