Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Guest ChasingFreedom

Guest ChasingFreedom

Hello everyone, I'm new here. My name is Chase and I'm 27. I'm not really sure where to begin or what to do, so I guess I'll just say hi.

Hi Chase,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

Knowing where to begin will come. Give yourself some time and get to know our site. When something touches you and makes you feel like sharing, you will know where to begin.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

:yahoo:Yahoo, :aswelcomesu: !

:hug: We love :wub: you, and are glad you've found AfterSilence!

:notalone:
Edited by sisterinsurvival

Hi Chase and welcome to AS

Its ok to feel unsure about all of this. Just take your time to look around and read a bit and settle in before trying to do anything else. We'll look forward to seeing you on the boards when you're ready

Feel free to PM me any time

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi Chase :wave:

Welcome here to AS ...Im so glad your here and that you found us and so very sorry for the trauma you went through that brought you here..We are a wonderful and very supportive bunch....Im glad your now with us :)

big hugs

graice

Hi Chase,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It's ok to be unsure, hun, we all were when we first came here, and it is no prob. :) Take all the time you need to get to know us. I am sorry for what you went through that made you join us, and I can only say that there's plenty or support and understanding to be found here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Guest ChasingFreedom

You are all very kind. I hope it's okay to just look around before doing too much. I know there's a male support forum, but are there a lot of male members here?

Hi Chase,

Yep, we have quite a few male members here. We all use the same forums, with the exception of the gender specified. Other than that, we mingle a lot. :) There's 2 private forums, one for women and one for men. If you want access to the one that's for you, let me know if you need the password for the "women only", or if you are male let me know so we can get your membership adjusted to enter the male forum. :) Besides those 2, all forums are vivited by all members here, seeing how we are all survivors.

I hope this helped.

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Edited by Saltywaters

Hello Chase,

I just wanted to say hope you feel at home here among us! We welcome you and glad that you are here, sorry for the circumstances that bring you here..but hope you find your place among fellow survivors! You are not alone we are here to support and encourage you!! Welcome and thinkng of you! Take care!

Brandy

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. I am always around if you need a friend. Take care

:hug::hug:

Sad