Sign in to follow this  
StartLivingAgain

I'm Also New

WELCOME.........I've only just begun my journey of stepping out of internal denial also.......sounds like we're in somewhat of the same boat. It's time for me to start living for ME and taking care of ME and stepping off this constant path of abuse. I've been on these boards for about 2 weeks, it's a great place to vent and not feel like a freak.

Hi startlivingagain :wave:

Welcome here to AS...We are a very supportive bunch and Im so glad your here with us....Im sorry for what you went through that brought you here but am glad you found us :)

sending hugs

graice

Hi and welcome to AS! I'm so glad that you're here and I hope you find AS to give you the support that you need!!!

Take Care,

Deanna

Hey there,

Welcome to AfterSilence, I am glad that you are reaching out to AfterSilence for help, this is a wondering and healing place to come, and it certainly is very supportive :tealribbon: I am so glad that you are speaking out after so many years, that can't be easy to do, but your doing it so well, and I am very proud of you :hug:

I am looking forward to seeing you on the AS website soon, and I hope I can help with you healing :tealribbon:

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :bighug:

John :flowers:

Hi StartLivingAgain,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It's great to have you with us! I am sorry for what you went through that made you join us here, and I want you to know that this is a safe place to hang out b/c there's loads of support and understanding here. :) Take all the time you need to look around and get to know us some, and I just know you'll feel more comfy soon. I think it's great that you are going to start healing from all this, and I hope AS can help you along in your healing. :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hello and welcome to AS :luck:

Hi Startlivingagain and welcome to AS

Its great that you've joined here and are speaking out. I know it is hard to speak out, especially after a long time, but I hope we can give you a safe environment to begin using your voice.

Feel free to PM me anytime

take care of yourself

teazle

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen