Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Haven't Been To As In A While

Just as the title says I haven't been to As in a while. Last year, I use to come a lot year, stayed mostly in the shadows. This fall things got hectic and lack of time got the better of me.

At some point I really taught I was totally over the abuss I suffered as a child. I was wrong :( A little over two weeks ago, something happened (I might talk about that elsewhere) and it sent me back into it, ex. Nightmares.

Anyhow, since I haven't been here in months I figured I might as well reintroduce myself. I'm 20 and searching for who I am (for the first time in my life). I'm somewhat lost right now. So I hope AS will help me like it did last year. And I hope have the courage to be more out there this time...

That's mainly it...

Alex

I am new to AS (with in the last couple days) and joined because of the relentless nightmares that occured several years after the fact. I think you made a great choice to seek out support. I've been writing nonstop since I joined.. what a release and was able to sleep through the night last night for the first time in weeks.

There is hope! :hug:

Thanks for the support, both of you!

"memoriesfadeaway" Sweety, I'm convinced I made the right the choice to seek support again and so did you when you joined. I know for a fact that nightmares fade with time (i wish they never came back...) I hope you can find some peace soon.

Take Care :)

Hey Alex

welcome back hon ......Were here for you...you matter to us!!!

big hugs

graice

Hey Alex,

I hear your frustration with thinking things are getting better and then having nightmares again or something tigger everything all overagain. I'm having one of those nights too. I'm still in the midst of remember my childhood rape and it is driving me crazy. I know though that this too shall pass. I've had good days before and I will have them again.

Sarah